Monday, December 18, 2006

I think she likes it!

Beth - This post is for you! :-)

Mia is doing great and adjusting well to her new home and family. For the record, it took Mia 5 days to get back on a sleep schedule. It's been 12 days and I'm not sure we're 100% back on ours, but it's much, much better. My biggest struggle these days is getting out the door in a reasonable amount of time to get Leila to "school". She's used to leaving around 6:45 a.m. for school, but we have been getting closer to 9:00 a.m. I'm still trying to figure out everything on my diaper bag and emergency stash checklist, but mostly it's because Mia sleeps until 8:00 a.m. or after. I'm not stopping that, though!!

We took Leila and Mia to the Columbus Zoo "Wildlights" Saturday night. Here is Mia on her first carousel ride. What a smile!

No comments: