Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Day of Scrapping

I've been one busy lady this afternoon - scrapping during naptime and after putting the kids to bed. I get stressed out when I'm behind in my scrapbooking, so I always try to stay current. (Hence I'm typically not a very detailed scrapper.) I still have more work to do, but this will be all the vacation pics that I'm posting. I'll soon be back to my regularly scheduled programming... life with my girls.

On a side note: I didn't get a photo because Mia was climbing all over me, but Leila scored her first in-game goal during her last spring season soccer game yesterday. She has gotten close a few times, but has always been blocked by the goalie. I was so happy for her. She wanted a goal so badly and she has worked really hard to improve this season. Yeah, Leila!

Giverny 2



Giverny 1



Versailles 1



Versailles 2



Notre Dame 1



Sacre Couer



Sights Around Paris

I shot the photos of Nolan and I using a tripod and a wireless remote.
Eiffel Tower 2


Eiffel Tower

Digital Scrap Kits: Boxed In and A Perfect Day, both by Annie Manning at Oscraps.

(Eiffel Tower paper made from one of my photos.)

9 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

just lovely! I don't think you need alot of detail when the pics are absolutely perfect and speak for themselves.

Rydley said...

You've been busy!! Absolutely stunning work!

Amie said...

WOW--- you have been busy. Those are gorgeous!!!! I guess I will let it slide that You might take a pass at the tag.. and no, that is not something you should thank me for. I am with you on the tag. As much as I don't care for them, I have loved reading about my bloggy friends. Looks like you had a fabulous trip. Hope you are settling in.. btw- can you e-mail me, I have a question for you.

:)
Amie

Anonymous said...

Your blog, pictures and family are gorgeous!!!!! I am so glad i found your blog --- now I have to get to reading!!!!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....these pictures are gorgeous....

Leslie said...

Way to go Leila....YEAH!!!!!

Michelle, your photos are breathtaking. You have out done yourself. My favorite is the one of you and your DH. The pictures and your scrapbooking looks so professional, and look like post cards.

Can't wait to see what else you will show us. Thanks for sharing, because I'm living Paris through your photos.

missy said...

Go Leila!!! I know she must be so thrilled with herself : )

Your vacation pictures are stunning. This must have been the vacation of a lifetime. You sure do have a keen eye with photography!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Thank you so much for your comment!!! It was so sweet.

Krista

Annette said...

Your photos are lovely. They brought back many memories of when I visited. Didn't you just love Giverney and Versailles... the gardens were just incredible.