Sunday, November 01, 2009

I Heart Faces: Balloons

This week's I Heart Faces theme is balloons and well, I didn't see anything in the rules that said the balloon had to be inflated. I like to call this Mylar Couture. When the balloon costs $10, you've gotta make the most of it, right? Leila has worn Mylar Couture, and now it was Mia's turn. I had other plans... better plans... for this deflated life-size Dora balloon, but when I started cutting it, I realized this one was sealed at every seam. Bummer. Oh well... we still had fun with our little fashion experiment.

Halloween (1 of 1)

Pop over here to see more balloon photos.

8 comments:

trustandobey said...

No, the rules say nothing about inflated balloons! Very creative photo and your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations on the addition of your eldest. I think it is awesome that you stepped out for an older child! I will send your blog to a friend of mine considering adoption of an "older" child from China. We have adopted children too. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Very great : ) Mylar couture! Fabulous. I love your creativity and of course I love your amazing picture. It is darling!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love creative entries and this one definitely qualifies for that. Awesome!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Rachel said...

Very cute and creative. I wish I had thought of that when that same Dora balloon we bought for Lily's birthday deflated wtihin 10 minutes of having it home! I meant to go back to the store, but never got around to it.

Niecey said...

How creative! haha. I love it. And she is adorable.

Marla said...

Very cute and super creative!!! :)

Have a great week!

day by day said...

lol! VERY cute!!!!

Hayley said...

Haha!!! This is such a CUTE photo!!!