Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Fun Weekend & The Unintended Experiment

We left for Cincinnati Thursday night for a fun, family mini-trip. Enjoy the pics!

Kings Island 1



Roller Coaster Queen

p.s. This is a face of fun; not of fear. She begged us to let her ride it by herself, which she did last year also.

Steering Wheel



Water Baby

Last night, I woke up about 3:00 a.m. with a headache. I didn't want to wake anyone in our hotel room, so I waited until about 6:45 a.m. to reach around for my purse in the dark. I took two pills and laid back in bed. About 45 minutes later, the lights were on and I realized that I had taken T*ylenol PM. Yes, P.M. As in sleep-inducing medicine (NOT Pre-Menstrual, which I mistakenly thought in college. Yes, Jules, I know you are laughing hysterically at me right now. I seem to have a history with this seemingly harmless drug.) Anyway, I tried to, uhmmm, how shall I say this... lose the goods. But they were down for good. Nothing was bringing these puppies back up. Ok, so now I'm panicking. We're supposed to have a nice family day at the children's museum and I have a headache and just took, basically, a sleeping pill. Not good. Fast forward to now. The story has a happy ending. I lost my headache about 10:00 a.m. - just in time for the museum to open. And, it's 11:30 p.m. and I'm still going strong. I didn't get tired one bit today. Sooooo... If anyone else out there may accidentally take T*ylenol PM in the morning, don't panic. (You may thank me later for my free experiment.) Now, back to more pics from our weekend.

Childrens Museum 1


Shi


Proud Builder



Museum Collage



Pure Joy

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow, what a weekend! The pics are REALLY great, I love your pages!! And your girls are just adorable :)
Glad to hear your PM medicine didn't ruin your day!

Leslie said...

They girls look like they had such a great time. I wish we could had joined you guys. I love the pages you had done with them. That Leila is a dare devil on the roller coaster. I'm glad you didn't sleep the day away, and were still going strong to do your beautiful pages.

Thanks for sharing you fun with us.

mommy24treasures said...

oh it looks like it was a super fun day!!!! Love all of your pages. You captured some wonderful memories.

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful pictures - beautiful family!!
Glad your experiment was harmless!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

kitchu said...

Your site is wonderful, and I'm glad to hear you could still function on Tylenol PM (I myself would have been comatose, I"m convinced)! Your daughters are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Family! I also LOVE the necklace where did you have it made? I would love for you to visit my blog sometime. www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com

We are an in process adoptive family.

Blessings!
Michelle

Rydley said...

What beautiful scrapbooking work once again! Looks like you had a fabulous trip! (Other than the sleep med story, which is priceless by the way! Glad it turned out okay!)

JinXiu said...

wow, what a weekend. Loved the pictures

staci