Saturday, April 12, 2008

A New Spring "Do" on a Spray & Wash Day

Leila got a new "do" today. This is exactly what she wanted and I LOVE it! Her hair is SO thick and this is the perfect cut for her. She has a birthday party tomorrow and she can't wait to go. She said her friends are going to ask, "Where's Leila?" :-)
She may look all girlie girl in the above photos, but her afternoon started out like this...


I have to give full credit for the clean-up to my wonderful husband. He did all the scrubbing and stain removal since Leila and I left immediately after the game to have a mother/daughter afternoon of shopping and haircuts. Thank you, honey! (Jo Ann - You have taught him well!)

5 comments:

LaLa said...

I love her new do ~ she is so beautiful and I am sure her friends will love it too : )

Don't you just love how our girls can go from rough to girly all in one day

Annette said...

Love the new hair cut! Leila's thick hair reminds me of my Isabella's.

Stefanie said...

Her new cut is adorable! That thick hair she has reminds me of Sophie's and it looks great in that sassy bob :)

mommy24treasures said...

I love her hair cut too!. You are right thick hair looks so pretty that way.

Deb said...

I love Leila's new haircut! It is adorable on her!