Monday, March 17, 2008

Day #3

Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate with us today. It was still too chilly for the zoo this afternoon. We headed to Magic Mountain instead. In all honestly, I detest the mall play area and these germ-infested places, but have learned to let some of my phobias go for the kids' enjoyment. Of course each visit ends with a good scrub down. :) The kids had a ball and I had fun experimenting with my new toy (camera). I love how I was able to capture the action as the kids went down the slide.


2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Well....they certainly look like they had fun.....I agree with the mall play areas...but some times you gotta do what ya gotta do! lol ;)

mommy24treasures said...

looks like you are having some great fun!!! Love the Krispy Kreme idea!!!! yum!