Sunday, July 15, 2007

Would You Trust this Doctor?

This post is for my parents. After an event earlier this week, we believe Mia is going to be a doctor. My Dad has now taken to calling her "doc". While playing Dr. tonight with the girls, Mia would check my heart correctly (she should know how to use a stethoscope because she has been poked and prodded with one by numerous doctors because of her heart defect), but she thinks everything else in the doctor's kit goes down your throat. She kept sticking out her tongue, saying "ahhh" and sticking everything in my mouth - thermometer, needle, tweezers, etc. I was actually pretty impressed she was trying to get me to say "ahhh", but if she wants to be doctor, she will need much, much more training. :-)


This one is Scary Doctor.

No comments: