Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Hand-Me-Downs" is so '70s. I prefer "Vintage."

For those of you who follow this blog, you know I'm a bit clothing obsessed - especially when it comes to dressing the girls. Let's just say that shopping is what I like to call a "hobby" I have enjoyed since I earned my first paycheck at age 14. Even with all of Leila's adorable clothes, I just love to buy Mia new ones. I did save a few of my favorites that are still in good shape for Mia to grow into, though, and much to my surprise, she wore her first piece of "vintage" clothing this week. Leila wore this when she was three and Mia fits into it at 18-months! I know that the dryer shrunk it a little, but just how much is the dryer and how much is due to Mia' s healthy appetite? :-)

Mia at 18-months
Leila at 37-months (Aug '04)

No comments: