Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reminded of Sweet Memories

Every time I walk into Leila's room, I am reminded of all the fun times we've had during the past three years. It also reminds me how quickly she is growing and changing. You can double click on the image above to get an enlarged view to see some of the individual photos that make up this Leila collage.
By the way, if anyone wants to copy this idea, feel free. It's a Michelle original design, but it's not copyrighted. ;-) It's really easy (as long as your child's name isn't Anastasia or something long with curvy letters). Just cut the letters out of plain posterboard. I used 4" x 6" photos, so I cut the letters 4" wide and 24" deep. Then, you just pick your photos, glue and have fun. It only took a couple of hours and I love how it personalizes Leila's room.

No comments: