Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Peas In a Pod


I just returned home from a surprise baby shower held by some friends in our neighborhood. We get together every Thursday with our kids. When we arrived and Leila found out they were throwing us a shower, Leila pulled me aside and asked me seriously, "Mommy, are they going to give Mia a bath?" :-) I wish I had pictures of how they decorated the house for the Chinese New Year. What a great group of people. Thank you!!!

Here are some photos taken last night and today of my little "twins". I'm so surprised that Leila, who is VERY particular about her clothes, wants to dress up like her sister. She saw this panda sweater and just had to have one like Mia's. She also asks to wear the matching jammies as much as possible. The top photos of the girls dancing is a regular scene around here. They both LOVE music and dancing.

No comments: